Waste & Recyclables Insurance
Waste management and recycling is a rapidly developing industry. Glennon, through strong industry focus, understand the unique risk features of this sector and can assist organisations to acquire cost effective insurance providing the right level of cover.
- We understand the risks associated with waste management and recycling in particular fire protection and employers and public liability risks.
- Glennon also understand the risks of operating large motor fleets in urban areas and how to reduce and avoid motor accidents.
- We provide advice on insurance alternatives in relation to environmental risks and how any liabilities arising can be insured.
- Glennon can review the health and safety management system of organisations in this sector and ensure compliance with regulation. This also assists in reducing accidents to employees and members of the public.
- Glennon have access to specialist insurers who can provide bespoke risk and insurance solutions.
- We have extensive knowledge and experience of self insured programmes which are common in this sector as they can provide good value for money.
Access to insurance markets in Ireland and abroad through our global partners Worldwide Broker Network (WBN) and Wells Fargo Global Broker Network enables us to bring the worldwide expertise of our global partners to solve local issues. Find out more at International Insurance.
Interested? Just get in touch with us!