Group Healthcare Insurance
GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE
Glennon work in conjunction with Aviva to provide group healthcare plans for you and your staff.
Aviva are the only health insurer in Ireland with a Credit Rating (AA-).
Health Insurance from Aviva gives you the confidence to know that you’re making the best choices for you and your staff with a plan that delivers quality healthcare along with excellent value for money all without compromise.
Why Health Insurance from Aviva is a better choice for you:
Access to more hospitals, treatment and scan centres than any other insurer
- First to cover cervical cancer vaccination
- Better range of maternity benefits
- First and only insurer to cover cord blood stem cell preservation
Full details of Aviva healthcare plans can be found at www.avivahealth.ie
When you switch between VHI, Quinn healthcare or Aviva plans with equivalent benefits, there will be no break in cover, no re-serving of waiting periods and no new exclusions.
The Health Insurance Authority monitors the health insurance market in Ireland. It offers independent comparisons of Aviva, Quinn and VHI health care plans to allow you to make an informed choice. Visit their website at http://www.hia.ie/ for further information and to find out what saving you can achieve by availing of Aviva Healthcare Plans.
What do I need to do to arrange cover?
Call us and we will take all of your details over the phone, including your payment details. There is no need to complete any paperwork, and we have the unique advantage of a paperless direct debit. Everything can be completed in one call. Alternatively, you can join online. You will need to have your PPS number and details of any previous health insurance at the ready.
You can join today and post date your cover start date for up to 30 days.
Click here for FAQs on group healthcare plans for you and your staff.
Why choose health insurance from Aviva?
Aviva know the importance of providing excellent health cover for employees and that’s why they are committed to delivering the best value health insurance in Ireland.
As Aviva members your employees enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Dedicated Employee Assistance Programme
- 24/7 Nurse on call service for employees
- A host of member benefits including health screening, orthodontics, laser eye surgery and travel vaccinations.
- Cover for day- to- day medical expenses such as G.P. or dentist and even a wide range of alternative practitioners.
The benefits offered by Aviva allow you to take greater control of your health, while their excellent service and easy switching process gives you the ability to administer your company scheme with ease.
Aviva pride themselves on the service they provide;
- Dedicated Account Manager and Administration Support
- Online capability including billing, reporting and employee self service
- Quality individual service via our customer and corporate support teams
- Flexible Premium Payment Capability
Aviva Health Plans for your Business:
- Business Plan Select
- Business Plan Extra
- Business Plan Complete
- Business Plan Choice
- Business Plan Exclusive
The Aviva range of corporate plans have been designed to look after your employees health
- Access to more hospitals and treatment centres
- Comprehensive in patient and out patient cover
- Day to day benefits for those everyday medical expenses
Interested? Just get in touch with us!